Back to Recipes
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds), pounded 1/2 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1. Combine mustard, honey, and cayenne in bowl. Transfer 1/2 cup mustard mixture to separate bowl and stir in sour cream and tarragon; set aside.
2. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Grill over hot fire until cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to platter, brush with remaining mustard mixture, and sprinkle with almonds. Serve, passing sour cream mixture separately.
Pedroncelli Winery ~ A Sonoma County Tradition Since 1927