Mango Turkey Burger Sliders
Pairs Well With
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
1/3 cup mango chutney
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 pound ground turkey
Rolls for serving
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the ground turkey to the bowl and fold in the other ingredients so that they are evenly distributed throughout the meat. Don't overmix or the meat will be tough when cooked.
- Shape patties into desired size. Sliders will be about 1/4 cup of meat.
- Grill over medium heat (or pan fry) for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve in a bun or over salad greens.